Before opening new Issue/Discussion/PR, you should search the existing to avoid duplicates.
- For new feature request, open a discussion, describe your demand concisely and clearly.
- For new feature submit, open a PR, describe your demand and design concisely and clearly.
- For bug report, open an issue, describe the bug concisely and clearly.
- For bug fix, open a PR, concisely and clearly describe what you fixed.
- For question and suggestion, open a discussion.
- For anything not mentioned above, open a discussion.
Do not post duplicated and useless comments like
I too would like to see this issue fixed.,
When is this issue going to be fixed?.
Such comments do not help fix issues. Please don't be offended if project admins delete such comments.
Please react to comments with emoji instead of.
We prefer all communications and codes to be in English.
For non-native English speakers, it is recommended to use DeepL Translator.
- Code Style
- [ ] No misspellings in code and documentations.
- [ ] My code follows the style guidelines of this project. And code style lint passed if it exists.
- [ ] No new code style warnings.
- Git Style
- [ ] I have added tests that prove my fix is effective or that my feature works.
- [ ] All test cases passed locally without errors.
- [ ] New and existing unit tests pass locally with my changes.
- [ ] I have commented my code, particularly in hard-to-understand areas.
- [ ] I have made corresponding changes to the documentation.
- [ ] Any dependent changes have been merged and published in downstream modules.